Friday, April 30, 2010
Friday’s Fave 5
What five things were blessings to you this week? Here are mine:
1. Warm weather. Winter is just depressing to me…I hate the cold (even Alabama cold!). It has been beautiful this week and that makes me happy.
2. Because of the nice weather, I was able to get out and work in the yard a bit yesterday….just a bit of weeding, cleaning the deck, etc., but it freshened things up.
3. I’m getting caught up on a lot….Katie’s graduation announcements are finally designed and ordered; most of my TOS reviews are finished for the year…
4. Music. I love music. When I think to put on worship and praise music, it lifts my spirits and makes a big difference in my attitude throughout the day.
5. Katie’s college decision is over! Well, it will be by tonight. As of today, she’s attending Birmingham Southern College. Two days ago, she was saying Samford. But she has to commit by tomorrow and we will know for sure!
Friday’s Fave Five is sponsored by Living to Tell the Story. Hop on over there to participate or to read other responses.