Friday, April 23, 2010
5 Question Friday
This is my first week to participate in the 5 Question Friday meme. Thanks to Five Crooked Halos for sponsoring this! Hop on over to her blog to see more responses!
1. What was the first car you owned? An ‘83 Mazda GLC. My parents bought it for me shortly before my college graduation. It really was a “great little car.” We drove it for another 13 years or so and never had any problems with it.
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? not sure
3. Have you ever had stitches? Yes, I had 3 stitches in my lip after my sister threw a butter knife at me when I was 8. The stitches were black. Lovely.
Oh, and I had 10 stitches in my thumb--those knives I got for a wedding gift were really sharp!
4. What was your first job? A camp counselor at a Girl Scout camp. I did this for 2 summers and loved it.
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Oscar the Grouch.