Some of my blogger friends and I are working together to present an online progressive dinner with some of our favorite recipes. This is my dessert contribution. Enjoy!
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup raspberries (I used blueberries and raspberries.)
- 8 graham crackers, crushed
1. Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and lemon juice.
2. Divide crushed graham crackers between 6-8 8 oz jars. Layer cream cheese mixture with jam and berries.
3. Place jars in a baking pan of water. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until set.
4. Top with additional berries.
Be sure to visit each of the bloggers below for your next course!
- Kathys Cluttered Mind - Table Center Piece
- Home Sweet Life – Appetizer
- Ben and Me – Appetizer
- For Him and My Family - Main Course
- Through the Calm and Through the Storm - Main Course
- Debbies Homeschool Corner – Dessert
- Treasuring Life's Blessings - Dessert
- Our Homeschool Studio – Beverage
- Following Him Home - Beverage