1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
Not really a nightmare, but I had this weird reoccurring dream/out of body experience when I was a child. I would be up at the ceiling in the corner of my bedroom looking down on my sister and I sleeping in our side by side twin beds. Then, suddenly I would spin around the room and eventually end up back in my bed.
2. Even if you’re not a sports fan, what is your favorite sport to play/watch?
I am definitely not a sports fan, but I enjoy watching ice skating and gymnastics.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
I’d like to wear fun hats, but I would feel too self conscious doing so. I’m a blend-into-the-woodwork kind of person. I just bought some skinny jeans….I’m not sure if I like them yet or not. They are pretty tight!
4. Did you make good grades in school?
Yes, mostly A’s. I was a conscientious student.
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Quite a few right now because Katie had to sell magazines a year ago for her senior year fundraising. Women’s Day, Good Housekeeping, Redbook, Family Fun. Most of these subscriptions will run out soon. Plus several free ones from Focus on the Family, Costco, T Rowe Price, etc.
Join in Five Question Friday here!