My family loves mashed potatoes. Until now, I’ve always made them from scratch. The results are delicious, but the process is a bit time-consuming.
MyBlog Spark just sent me a package of the new Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, which can be prepared in just 8 minutes. They also sent me some fun kitchen tools--a mixing bowl, a magnetic hanging pot holder, silicone spoonula, and measuring cup.
Here are my impressions:
1. This side dish was very quick and easy to prepare.
2. Emily loved them. She said, “Mom, these are so creamy!”
3. I really enjoyed the “loaded” variety. The flavors of cheese, bacon, chives, and sour cream were excellent and reminded me of a loaded baked potato.
4. I still prefer the flavor and texture of homemade mashed potatoes, but thought this was a good substitute for when I want to save time.
Would you like a coupon to try Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed potatoes? Just click the above link to save $0.55.
Would you like to try this product? To win a prize pack that includes a box of new Betty Crocker "Loaded Mashed" potatoes, a mixing bowl, a magnetic hanging pot holder, silicone spoonula, and measuring cup, just leave a comment telling me which of your favorite foods you would eat with loaded mashed potatoes. I’ll choose a winner using random.org on April 18.
For additional entries (leave a comment for each):
1. Follow Debbie’s Homeschool Corner on Google Friend Connect.
3. Spread the news about this giveaway in any way—Facebook, blog, etc.
4. Follow Betty Crocker on Facebook to keep up with the latest news on Betty Crocker favorites.
This product, prize pack, and giveaway package were all provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark. I was not required to write a review and all opinions are my own.