When I found out that I would have the opportunity to review the Charm Factory, I decided to choose a charm bracelet for Emily. She was sooo excited! We pored over the site together for hours as she carefully picked out her favorite charms. Then, she eagerly checked the mail every day as she waited for it to arrive.
The Charm Factory specializes in unique, high quality sterling silver charms and bracelets. They also sell other jewelry items, such as lockets, pendants, pins, and pewter beads.
I love the selection and quality of charms at The Charm Factory! Emily’s bracelet is absolutely beautiful! If you are thinking about starting or adding to a charm bracelet, look here first.
Giveaway: Charm Factory is giving away a charm bracelet and charms to one of my readers. (US and Canada only.) To enter, visit the Charm Factory site and tell me which charm is your favorite. Giveaway ends on Sept 7. Winner will be chosen by random.org.
BONUS entries: Enter any giveaway on another of the other Back-to-School Blog Bash Blogs-one entry per blog. (Leave a separate comment for each entry.)
Additional entries: (Leave a separate comment for each.)
1. “Like” Charm Factory on Facebook.
2. Follow Charm Factory on Twitter.
3. Follow Debbie’s Homeschool Corner on Google Friend Connect.
4. Blog about this giveaway. (2 entries—leave a separate comment for each entry.)
5. Enter any of my other giveaways.
6. Extra entry if you have the Back to School Blog Bash button on your site.
I received this product free from Charm Factory in order to write this review. No other compensation was provided and all opinions are my own.