Here are some of the highlights of my week. Thanks to Suzanne at Living to Tell the Story for hosting this blog hop.
1. I am so thankful for my church family. We spent yesterday afternoon visiting with a older friend who is giving Emily knitting lessons. I love all the relationships she has with people of all ages.
2. I’m directing a children’s musical at church about the story of Gideon. The kids are enthusiastic and we’re all having a lot of fun.
3. Spring weather!! It’s been in the 60’s and even 70’s for the past two weeks. I can’t imagine that it will really last, but I’m soaking up the sun while I can!
4. Because of the nice weather, I’ve been spending time out in the yard, getting it cleaned up and ready for spring. It’s so nice to be outside that I don’t mind the work!
5. I’m still nibbling on the chocolate and enjoying the orchid that my father-in-law gave me for Valentine’s Day and feeling thankful for people who care. Emily gave me a box of chocolates, too. Sweet girl!