Thank you to Amy at Complete Knowledge for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m so excited—my first ever blogger award!
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
•Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
•Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Now 7 things about me:
1. I sing in our church’s praise band.
2. I lead children’s choir at church.
3. Contrary to what you might thing from reading my blog, I have four children! 2 are in college and 1 is in med. school, so they aren’t home much.
4. I love sweets, especially ice cream, cheesecake, and dark chocolate.
5. I’ve been married for 25 years and my husband now lives in Korea.
6. Emily was adopted from Guatemala. (Not sure that’s really about me, but it’s part of my life!)
7. I love to read. My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury.
So far, I have passed the Versatile Blogger award to these blogs. I will try to add to the list later…
1. The Rambling Adventures of a S.A.H.M chronicles the preschool adventures of her adorable children.
2.Live the Adventure until recently traveled the US in an RV with her teens. How fun! She has recently settled in my city and is full of fun field trip ideas.
3. Mrs. White at The Legacy of Home has a delightful blog that will inspire you toward a peaceful old-fashioned life.
4.Tristan at Our Busy Homeschool chronicles the homeschooling adventures of her 5 (almost 6) kids.
5. Heidi at Reviews and Reflections focuses on curriculum reviews and hosts the Destination Disney meme.
6. Laura, at Outnumbered Mom, writes about her busy life raising 4 boys. She has a brand-new, just published book on the subject, too!