This review is a bit different, because I’m telling you about my own product!
The Super Star Speech books were written to help parents do “speech therapy” with their own children at home. The focus of the books is the correction of articulation errors.
The first book, Super Star Speech: Speech Therapy Made Simple provides an articulation test to help the parent determine which sound their child struggles with and to assess whether those errors should be a concern or if they are normal for the child’s age. Specific instructions are provided to teach each sound. Word lists, practice activities, picture cards, and games are also included.
The other books, Super Star R and L, Super Star S, Z, and Sh, and Super Star Ch, J, and Th include many additional activities specifically for those sounds. They are perfect for the child with only a couple of sound errors. They are also useful in providing additional practice material for any child already using Super Star Speech.
I’ve had great reviews from those who have used the products—You can read almost a hundred reviews at The Homeschool Crew Reviews. If you have or know a child who struggles with speech sounds, please visit the Super Star Speech site and sign up for the free speech therapy tips and book excerpts.
I am giving away a complete set of Super Star Speech e-books (value $40)! To enter, do any or all of the following: (Please leave a separate comment for each.) The winner will be chosen by random.org on Aug. 26.
1. Follow Debbie’s Homeschool Corner with Google Friend Connect.
2. Tell me of any experience you have had with speech disorders or speech therapy.
3. Sign up for the Super Star Speech email list (and receive free speech info.)
4. “Like” Super Star Speech on Facebook.
5. Leave a comment on the Super Star Speech blog.
6. Blog about this giveaway. (3 entries—leave a separate comment for each.)
7. Add the Back 2 School Blog Bash button to your blog.
8. Enter another of my giveaways. Leave a separate comment for each one.
9. Enter a giveaway at any of these sites. Leave a separate comment for each one.
3 Boys and a Dog