Happy Friday! Here are some of this weeks blessings:
1. I love the lazy days of summer. We’re still busy, but not quite so much. I’m finding lots of time to just sit and read, which is wonderful!
2. Emily and I are having fun doing nature study this week. We’ve been journaling, blogging, and photographing as well as researching what we find out in our yard and neighborhood. I hope to make this a regular part of our schedule.
3. Allison is home for a week and a half. She finished her “Step One” boards last week and will be starting year 3 of med school next week. I’m really proud of her and look forward to hearing some good stories as she begins doing rotations this summer.
4. Lots of exciting changes around here….Today I took Katie for her college orientation. I think she’s getting excited about this new experience and of course had to buy a t-shirt to show off her new school!
5. John Michael closes on his house on Monday. He was busy this week getting insurance, arranging for utilities, and fun “grown up stuff” like that! Pretty amazing to be buying a house at 20 years old!
Friday’s Fave 5 is sponsored by “Living to Tell the Story.” Write your own post and link up!