1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
No, I don’t. My phone makes phone calls and texts (and I’m pretty pathetic at even sending texts). Guess I’m living in the dark ages!
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
This is more of a funny memory than a fond one….When I was in second grade, I walked to school. One morning a small child (maybe 4 years old) followed me all the way to school and into my classroom. I kept ignoring her, hoping that she would turn around and go home, but she didn’t! I think the teacher and principal had a time figuring out who she belonged to and where she lived!
And then there’s the time in Kindergarten that we visited a petting zoo and the cow started munching on my teacher’s dress!
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
Well, I watched a show on Animal Planet last night that featured a guy going down into a septic tank to rescue a donkey, so that’s on my mind right now. Ick Ick Ick!
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Maybe one of the “Women of Faith” folks—Sheila Walsh, Patsy Clairmont, Lisa Welchel….They all seem like lots of fun as well as warm and caring.
5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
My overall figure—I’ve pretty slim and am happy with my size, although I don’t know if any particular feature stands out.
To participate in Five Question Friday, visit My Little Life!