1. I am loving the beautiful spring weather—The sun is shining, highs in the 70’s, everything is turning green!
2. My friend Becky is between homes right now and has moved in with us for a month. I’m looking forward to spending lots of time with her before she leaves town. With dh living in Korea, I feel starved for adult company at times!
3. I just arrived in Mobile to spend several days with my oldest daughter, who is in med. school here. I haven’t seen her since Christmas, since the 6-hour drive is too much for a weekend. Emily is spending a few days at the beach with her grandparents and one of her cousins, so I am child-free!
4. I am thankful for God’s provision in the midst of tough times!
5. School went well this week-no melt-downs, a good attitude and lots of enthusiasm from Emily.